1. How big is a share? A share size ranges from 4-15lbs each week. It is suggested that it will feed an average size family (2 adults, 2 kids) or 2 vegetarian adults each week.
2. What happens if I miss a share? You can send someone in your place (please notify us that this is going to happen) or you can rest assure that your share will go to a family in need through Hill Country Community Ministries.
3. Is the farm organic or use any pesticides? We are not certified organic but we do not spray anything on the produce.
4. What if there is something in my share that I don't like? First, I would suggest you try it with some of the recipes we use. If you still don't like it, we will have a separate basket where you can switch one item in your share for something else.
5. How will I get my share? Do you deliver? Unfortunately, we do not deliver. We only offer on farm pickup. We are right in the middle of town and it is easy to get to. We have 2 pick up days and times; Tuesdays 3-6pm and Fridays from 9:30-12:30pm. When you come to pickup your share we will have it set up "market style." You will have a list of what to add to your basket then you have the opportunity to choose each one of your veggies to your liking.
6.How much does it cost and are there any payment plans? See our prices here and email for payment plan option.
7. I'm afraid this may be too much just for me...can I share a "share?" Yes...you most definitely go in on a share with someone else.
8. What will be in my share and will I know before hand? You can view a list of our projected planting plan here. We have found that our Farm Share members like not knowing before hand because it's like Christmas when they get to the pickup. When things are in season, they are around for a while so you will know when things are switching up.