**Add On** Ground Beef
September - November
**This is an ADD ON to the Isle Acre Farms CSA. You MUST purchase the CSA to receive this product. This will be cancelled if it is not in conjunction with the Fall CSA. Meat is provided by Bountiful Acres, Liberty Hill, TX.**
Select your pick up frequency (weekly or biweekly) you chose when ordering the Isle Acre Farms CSA. The meat will only be delivered with your veggie CSA pick up frequency and the price listed is for one pound per pick up. You may choose to add more.
If you haven't already done so, click here to order the Isle Acre Farms Veggie CSA.
Click here to ADD ON Isle Acre Farms Microgreens
Click here to ADD ON eggs.
Click here to ADD ON pork.
Farm Share Agreement:
- By signing up for the 2020 Farm Share program, I will be able to purchase any additional vegetables (when available) during the season. By supporting Isle Acre Farms, I am aware that I am doing more than buying simple products, but am helping to support local jobs, regenerative eco-agriculture and our environment while getting the healthiest possible produce available and providing food for those who cannot afford it (as a portion of all harvests will go to those who need it the most).
- I also understand that a Farm Share is not a program for cheap, bulk products, but is a way to support local, receive community benefits, and to being a part of a greater community. As a member I am declaring that I agree that supporting local agriculture is important to me and that I will be an involved member in the community and will do my best to support Isle Acre Farms' mission and the community at large.
- As a Farm Share member, I am taking partial ownership of Isle Acre Farms harvest for the 2020 season as a "share-holder" with a 1/60th vote. As such I also understand that I am taking on partial risk as a “share-holder” in the farm and if there is a bumper crop then my shares will be larger, however if there are crop failures this is also a risk that I am taking as my shares may be smaller. In addition, it is understood that early and late season shares may be smaller than the peak season, in which my shares may or may not be made up in abundance.
- I understand that the 2020 Farm Share runs the span from mid March to mid November (minus August). Isle Acre Farms has the right to adjust the pickup dates and times throughout the season with the expectation that there be considerable notification ahead of time to allow for members to adjust their schedules as well.
- I understand that the main communication with the farm will be done by email. It is imperative that I check every email sent by Isle Acre Farms to receive any important updates.
- I understand that the pick up day I choose is the day/time to pick up my share and I will add it to my calendar to not forget. I understand that the pick up policy of Isle Acre Farms is that with prior notice Isle Acre Farms will work with me if I need to reschedule my pick up in case of vacation or other plans, etc. If I miss my pick up with out notification, I understand that my share will be donated immediately after the pick up time.
- Finally, I understand that there are no refunds or cancellations, but transfer of ownership is a possibility by working directly with Isle Acre Farms management.
- By joining now, I have read and understand the terms of the program and am excited to be a part of a community and make a difference in the world with my support!