*Disclosure...this post contains affiliate links which I make a small commission off of if you purchase through the link (with no cost to you.) Be sure that I only link items that my family personally uses and recommends.*
This recipe is super delicious and only takes about 20 minutes to make!
1lb chicken breast
3 Tablespoons grapeseed oil...get it here
1/2 medium onion
3 Cloves garlic
2 Tablespoons chili sauce...use left overs with Korean Tacos recipe (**coming soon**)
2 Teaspoons coconut sugar...get it here
1 Tablespoon soy sauce (I use Bragg's Liquid Aminos...get it here)
1/2 to 1 pad of Isle Acre Farms Living Basil Microgreens...check out our post on living microgreens
3 carrots, shredded
1/2lb baby pak choy
4 Tablespoons Liquid Aminos
4 Tablespoons rice vinegar
2 Tablespoon coconut sugar
1 Teaspoon ginger
3 Tablespoons of curry paste...get it here
1. Heat oil in skillet
2. Chop garlic and onion and add to skillet
3. Cut chicken into small piece, add to skillet, season with salt and pepper, cook until done
4. Chop baby pak choy. Add to skillet. Cook about 2 minutes until slightly wilted
5. Remove from skillet and add to a bowl.
6. Toss with chili sauce and shredded carrots.
7. Serve over rice.
Like, Share, and Comment below!! I would love to hear your feedback on this article!